It should come as no surprise that Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, the duo that has been carrying the load for weed representation in film for the past couple decades, is killing it in the weed business.
Rogen slowly rolled out his strains under the Houseplant name, until now just being available online. Since the brand has dropped, weed has been consistently sold out. However, tomorrow Houseplant will finally be available in stores across California. For now you lose out if you’re outside this state, but surely the brand will be expanding soon.
Here’s a list of where they’ll be available starting tomorrow, April 15th, via Weedmaps.
- Los Angeles | Sweet Flower Dispensary
- Melrose: 8163 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Westwood: 11705 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, CA 91604
- Arts District: 614 Mateo St. Los Angeles, CA 90021
- Studio City: 1413 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90024
- San Francisco | The Apothecarium Dispensary
- San Francisco | Posh Green Cannabis Boutique: 828 Innes Ave #110 San Francisco, CA 94124
- San Diego | March and Ash
- City Heights: 2281 Fairmount Ave, San Diego 92105
- Mission Valley: 2835 Camino del Rio S #100, San Diego, CA 92108
- Vista: 2465 Dogwood Way, Vista, CA 92081 *Medical Only
- Santa Barbara | The Coastal Dispensary: 1019 Chapala St Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Orange County | People’s OC: 2721 S Grand Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705
- San Jose | Airfield Supply: 1190 Coleman Ave. San Jose, CA 95110
- Palm Desert | Royal Highness: Highway 111 Ste 205, Palm Desert, CA 92260
The three strains available are two sativas: Diablo Wind and Pancake Ice, and one indica: Pink Moon.
They all come in some interesting little packaging. We had a story yesterday about the problems around too much packaging, and Rogen seems to have found an inventive way of keeping it minimal while also making it child proof.